These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
This web site is provided as is, without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Freedom Challenge makes no representations or warranties in relation to this web site or the information and materials provided on this web site. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, The Freedom Challenge does not warrant that:
- this web site will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this web site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
LICENSE TO USE THIS WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, The Freedom Challenge and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
- [edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or]
- [redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].] [Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation].]
- You must not use this web site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the web site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the web site; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this web site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this web site without The Freedom Challenge’s express written consent.
- You must not use this web site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this web site for any purposes related to marketing without The Freedom Challenge’s express written consent.]